The lighting industry has grown more efficient over the past few years. The LED light bars are now taking over the scene with different lighting applications such as sign boards in public places like malls, even houses and cars. While it’s easy to install and use, the main reason would be LED lights consume very little to a reasonable amount of electricity for a brighter light compared to ordinary light bulbs.
In trucks or SUVs, the built-in lights are sometimes not bright enough. A single good LED light bar can do the job of several light bulbs combined. There are so many products to choose from and you will only want the best LED light bar your money can buy to be installed in your truck.
Why Purchase a LED Light Bar?
Ordinary lights cannot be compared to LED light bars in terms of power. It is actually a practical investment as it will save you money and power. It is also an eco-friendly type of light. It has a longer lifespan compared to ordinary light bars.
What are the Things to Consider when Buying LED Light Bars?
If installed in a truck or an SUV, the primary concern would be durability. In off-road travels or driving, you will always run over bumps, potholes, mud, wood branches and more. It would technically be rough and a good LED light bar should survive this kind of ride. Another thing you should consider is the brightness, the terrain in off-road driving can be dangerous.
Explore this Article
- 1 10 Best LED Light Bars for Trucks and SUVs in 2018
- 1.1 WoneNice New World Motoring 42” Off-Road Extra LED Light Bar Cree – 240W Flood/Spot Combo Beam
- 1.2 Xprite 30” 180W LED Off Road Flood and Spot Light Bar Combo Beam
- 1.3 ECCPP 22” 120W Flood Spot Combo LED Light Bar
- 1.4 Penton® 160W 24” LED Work Light Bar
- 1.5 Auxbeam 54” LED Light Bar White Housing
- 1.6 WoneNice 52″ 300W LED Driving Light Bar 4WD Off-Road Truck DC10-30V
- 1.7 Rigid Industries® Radiance 20” White Backlight Light Bar (SKU: 22000)
- 1.8 TMH® 20” Dual Row High Power 126W Cree XB-D SMD LED Work Light Bar
- 1.9 Kohree 12″ 72W 7200lm Cree Spot Flood Combo Beam LED Work Light Bar
- 1.10 Glotech 20″ 126W Cree LED Spot/Flood Combo Beam Light Bar
- 2 More Reviews and Buyer’s Buide
10 Best LED Light Bars for Trucks and SUVs in 2018
|1||WoneNice New World Motoring 42” Off-Road Extra LED Light Bar Cree - 240W Flood/Spot Combo Beam||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
|2||Xprite 30” 180W LED Off Road Flood and Spot Light Bar Combo Beam||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
|3||ECCPP 22” 120W Flood Spot Combo LED Light Bar||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
|4||Penton® 160W 24” LED Work Light Bar||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
|5||Auxbeam 54” LED Light Bar White Housing||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
|6||WoneNice 52" 300W LED Driving Light Bar 4WD Off-Road Truck DC10-30V||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
|7||Rigid Industries® Radiance 20” White Backlight Light Bar (SKU: 22000)||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
|8||TMH® 20'' Dual Row High Power 126W Cree XB-D SMD LED Work Light Bar||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
|9||Kohree 12" 72W 7200lm Cree Spot Flood Combo Beam LED Work Light Bar||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
|10||Glotech 20" 126W Cree LED Spot/Flood Combo Beam Light Bar||CLICK FOR BEST PRICE|
- 24,000 lumens.
- 6,000K color temperature.
- Beam Pattern: Flood – 60 degrees; Spot – 30 degrees.
- 50,000 hours lifespan.
- Two years warranty.
- Brightness weakens over time.
- Water starts to collect inside the bar.
This is an ideal LED bar lights for trucks. It is great for off-road driving because of good visibility from the light.
- Highly durable because it is enclosed in a case made of aluminum alloy.
- Waterproof (IP67), rustproof and shake-proof.
- Low power consumption.
- Efficient and stable light power.
- 30,000 hours lifespan.
- Set includes a work light and a mounting kit.
- The waterproofing is not efficient. It starts to wear off after a few months.
- The lights, when turned on, create static in car or truck radios.
This is both an off-road and spotlight bar. It offers high power and reliable lighting to spot road dangers and hazards.
- Spot beam brightness has a long irradiation distance.
- 100% dustproof and has a waterproof rating of IP67.
- It is enclosed in a rustproof stainless steel case.
- Mounted with solid brackets for a secure and steady lighting.
- Great versatility. It has so many applications.
- The power is comparable to an ordinary light bulb.
- The waterproof feature only lasts a couple times of rainfall.
It can be used indoors or outdoors such as a garden light, backyard light, backup light, construction light or an off-road light.
- There are a variety of sizes to choose from aside from this 24” light bar.
- Made of heavy-duty hard metal housing.
- Brackets and screws are included in the set.
- Really bright even in daylight.
- Can easily be mounted and a perfect fit on a variety of vehicles
- Not as durable and heavy-duty as indicated by the manufacturer.
- Not a waterproof lighting.
It is actually a great flood/spot combo beam LED light bar but water slowly accumulates inside the bar when used during rain. Best used in fair weather or apply a weatherproof windshield sealant.
- 104 sockets of PHILIPS LED lights.
- Working voltage is DC 10-30V and fit 12V/24V vehicles.
- It can be purchased in a variety of sizes: 42 inches, 50 inches, and 54 inches.
- Bolts, brackets, and wrench are included.
- Very easy to set-up.
- Not waterproof.
- The light is bright but not at all powerful.
This is ideal for fair-weather off-road driving since it is not at all waterproof. It is advised to be applied with a windshield sealant for waterproofing. It can also be applied for other outdoor and indoor purposes.
- High LED light power (30,000lm).
- Great color and aesthetics.
- Comprised of 100 pieces of high-intensity LED lights.
- Waterproof/water resistant with a rating of IP67.
- LED light bulbs inside won’t last long.
- Slightly difficult to mount.
- Needs to be more waterproofed with a sealant.
As far as LED light bar reviews are concerned, the waterproof feature is unreliable. It requires sealing with a windshield or glass sealant for waterproofing. The brightness of the light, however, is strong and steady.
- It uses a high-grade aluminum alloy housing.
- It has a heat sink for temperature regulation.
- Stainless steel brackets for mounting.
- Has high-impact polycarbonate lens and a nice adhesive vent.
- IP68 waterproof rating
- Strong construction and durability.
- Reliable and consistent light power.
- Highly expensive for an off-road LED light bar.
This is actually considered to be the most durable and brightest LED light bar. If the price is not an issue, this product won’t disappoint you.
- IP67 waterproof rating.
- Lenses are made of tough and durable glass material.
- Made of high-quality aluminum alloy.
- Beam combo pattern: Spot – 30 degrees; Flood – 60 degrees.
- Installation is not easy.
- The other components are quality-made except for the LED lights.
This 20-inch light bar is pretty solid and can withstand harsh weather conditions. Made of highly durable casing and has reliable waterproofing but LED lights won’t last long.
- Strong LED light power gives great visibility making your travels or work eye-friendly and safe.
- Long service life of 30,000 hours.
- Compatible with almost all types of automobiles.
- Built-in heat sink for temperature regulation.
- Waterproof feature needs improvement.
- Needs professional installation.
The Kohree LED work light bar is a best-selling product with a remarkable rating. It is a little bit expensive but the features and benefits you get return your investment through guaranteed functionality and durability.
- Uses high-intensity LED bulbs for brilliant light power.
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Die-cast aluminum alloy housing makes it durable.
- 30,000-hour lifespan.
- Wire harness will cost you additional.
- Limited application.
This product is easy to install and includes the necessary things needed to mount. It is highly durable with a great waterproof feature and a bright, consistent, reliable light.
This is all just a short review for LED light bars. We hope to help you in your search for the right product. Only you will know what’s best for you.
More Reviews and Buyer’s Buide